Monday, April 30, 2012

Yes! Uhm... No? - Star Trek XI recs



http://rodneyscat.livejournal.com/711005.html



Last Sunday I went to see the movie with my daughter and youngest son and we were all three delighted; that was an awesome cinema experience! Absolutely something to go see in a theater and not wait for the dvd. I've started looking for fics, which proved to be difficult because I hardly know any of the writers or the reccers in this fandom and I'm not even sure what exactly I'm looking for. What attracts me most in the movie is actually the way the team grows and all the different bonds that are getting tighter. So here's a hap-hazard list of things I've been enjoying for totally different reasons and some links to rec-lists I've found useful to get me going.

No comments:

Post a Comment