Monday, April 30, 2012

gone_ashore - Fic: CMO Confidential - Revised and Expanded Version



http://gone-ashore.livejournal.com/13648.html



I've decided to re-edit and expand my story CMO Confidential, which was my first-ever fanfic and was written a few months ago. Reboot fandom has evolved a lot since then and I decided that the story wasn't quite polished enough. I've rewritten each section and added some new parts, so that it will fit better with Lead Me To Your Door, which is meant as a sequel. I'll be adding chapters as I finish them; the first four are complete so far. Pairing: Kirk/McCoy, but it's gen, not slash. Rating: R for content: language, mentions of past abuse. Word count: 50,000+ Summary: McCoy finds that his new role as CMO gives him new information about Jim's past, and new responsibility for his welfare. Takes place right after the movie ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment