Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Toybox - rebootfic: You'll Get There in the End (It Just Takes a While) 1/4



http://seperis.livejournal.com/741871.html



Title: You'll Get There in the End (It Just Takes a While) Author: Seperis Fandom: Star Trek Reboot Codes: Kirk/Spock, various Rating: NC-17 Summary: "Spock. Just say 'I don't trust Starfleet not to mess up the only captain in the fleet who I can train up to my expectations and enjoys running into danger wearing a blindfold as much as I do'." Author Notes: Thanks to svmadelyn, who pre-read, beta'ed, and maybe browbeat but just a little, shinetheway, drlense, and grammarwoman, who beta'ed and encouraged, and transtempts and winterlive for reading in progress and getting confused when I forgot where I'd left it the night before. After all of that, all mistakes are seriously mine, and extremely determined ones at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment