Friday, May 11, 2012

We're gonna run out of cake at this rate - I Won't Dance, Inception, Arthur/Eames, Part One of Two



http://sirona-gs.livejournal.com/17993.html



Title: I Won't Dance Pairing: Arthur/Eames Word count: ~12,000 Rating: NC-17 Warnings: none to speak of, a fairly large doze of (resolved) angst and a good doze of fluff. Disclaimer: I'm just playing in Christopher Nolan's sandpit. Summary: Eames makes Arthur want to believe in happy endings again. A/N: And so, I've taken the plunge. Written for the inception_kink meme, for this prompt: Arthur is "that guy", the one that makes girls realize they're lesbians and guys that they're straight. Arthur resists Eames' more serious advances because he doesn't want to lose what little they have. I've tweaked the prompt a little, and good god, 12,000 words for a kink meme fill, I don't even know. This has been re-written a little from the original post, and cleaned up a lot. Title comes from Ol' Blue Eyes' song of the same name.

No comments:

Post a Comment