Friday, May 25, 2012

Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13 - Page 58 - Talk CSI



http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?p=922368&highlight=episode#post922368



I have a little 'playlist' so to speak of Greg episodes I watch when I'm craving more Greg action. Felonius Monk, Who Shot Sherlock, Kiss Kiss Bye Bye, Rashomama, Fannysmackin' , and A La Cart are all on the list. (Of course, there's more but these are my top faves) General question for everyone, what are your favourite episodes? Even if they aren't Gregcentric, he has had some good scenes. Let's reminisce a little. Personally, I loved Rashomama because it had some of the old lab-rat Greg humour, he wasn't as serious as he has been lately. His retelling of his experience at the crime scene was class and I loved how involved he was on the case. It felt like a real team effort and I enjoyed how well Greg worked with Sara and Nick. Humour, suspense, mystery and class. All in all it was a brilliant episode where Greg had lots of screen time and much to contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment