Sunday, May 6, 2012

Out Of My Mind. [Kyumin lovestory] - kyuhyun kyumin sungmin superjunior yaoi - Asianfanfics.com



http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/27242



I never paid attention to girls, or guys for that matter. I've played my part, had girlfriends and whatever. But I was never attraced to any of them, which made them very frustrated that i didn't want them like they wanted me, I didn't really care.. I hade my games, and my friends, i didn't need a relationship, love was over estimated, I was better of without it. Suddenly a boy entered the classroom, I paid little interest in the new student and just looked to see why all the girls had squirmed in they're seats when i came in. I looked over towards the new guys direction and to my surprise my eyes met his, when I saw the look on his face I couldn't stop my heart from racing.. He looked like an angel as he was smiling to me, I wanted to go over to him, and gently caress his cheek. I didn't even know this boy, but my whole entire soul told me that he was the one I was supposed to spend my life with.

No comments:

Post a Comment