Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Iron Dog - Chapter 1 - LagLemon - The Avengers (2012), Iron Man (Movies), Captain America (2011) [Archive of Our Own]



http://archiveofourown.org/works/391841/chapters/643176



Fury always wanted to keep Tony Stark on a short leash... Tony Stark and Steve Rogers don't get along at all. They constantly fight and are at each others' throats. Tony isn't quite sure why Steve doesn't like him, and after a strange fight starts to realize that he might not be the one with the problem after all - well, at least he isn't the cause of ALL the problems. After accidentally touching the Crystal of Change, Tony finds himself transformed into a dog... and well... he's not entirely sure what he's supposed to do with himself any more. Notes: This is my first fic for the Steve/Tony fandom - any comments/critiques are appreciated. Any boo-boos or crazy typos are my fault. Bear with me - I'm still trying to figure out how to upload stuff and I'm busy fighting with random errors right now too. I wanted to deal with the idea that Steve might not actually be as clean cut as the comics/movies make him appear. So this is a much darker Steve then I had first started out with. Homophobia sucks, and I wanted to also talk about it in a way that was serious and comical at once - thus Tony becoming a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment