Sunday, May 6, 2012

Byakuya Chapter 1: The scroll, a naruto fanfic - FanFiction.Net



http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2778990/1/Byakuya



Pairings: Naruto/Gaara, some free interpreted Naruto/Neji, Naruto just generally flirting, and will, with most probability be Naru/Sasu/Naru. Oh, and there is a bit of a Kakashi/Iruka on the side (got to love them!). This story is kind of chaotic right now; I lost my notes. SOme serious editing ahead. -Sasuke never gave into the temptation of the seal. There was a second seal placed on it, almost totally blocking Orochimaru's influence. -Naruto left with Jiriya for training when he was 13, after the chuunin exam. He returner some time after turning 16, meaning he has been gone about 3½ years. Any OoC behaviour, I blame on the slight twists of the story I've made. Warnings: Violence, language, gore, slash/yaoi/Shounen-ai. Unexpected/unplanned plot changes. Say, If I'd happen to stumble on a good GaixLee fic, I'd feel like writing it, wouldn't I? And most of my fans would recoil in disgust. No flaming if something doesn't fit your taste. Read something else. Also, bad, shifting, at times disgusting grammar. I'm not ashamed to admit it that this fic is a mess. But if you're an exprience fanfiction-net scroller, you might have learned that nifty habit of reading past the bad writing and seeing the thought behind? Please bare with me. Chapters: Looking at steady 50 chapters at least, with unsteady updates. Be prepared for that cliff-hanger that just might drive you out of you mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment