Thursday, June 28, 2012

Map Quest - aphelant, Pennyplainknits - Merlin (TV), Rapunzel (Fairy Tale) [Archive of Our Own]



http://archiveofourown.org/works/220479



"Wait, wait, let me get this straight -- you crossed the border from Camelot, risking all out war with Escetia, just to rescue me?" "No!" Arthur yelled, and the villagers leaned away from him warily. He rubbed the back of his neck and blew out an exasperated breath. "No. I was just tired of Cenred ignoring all of his border towns," he explained, "and I was tired of telling my father that someone had to protect the abandoned villagers and rescue the captured ladies, and I traveled all the way here to rescue Rapunzel, whom I thought was a lady, but instead I found you." "That's so romantic," a bloke in the back sighed, and the villagers all nodded dreamily.

No comments:

Post a Comment